Day 2 of VMworld is going strong and there is an absolute ton of content being delivered both on the solutions exchange floor, the breakout sessions and in the hands on labs (#HoL). To keep up with the twitter hashtags, here are few that you can follow to receive up to the minute news (I realize that many have been using this for a while, but for those that don’t know):
- #VMworld or #VMworld2011 – This is the general hashtag to receive general news
- #View – VMware View updates
- #HoL – This hashtag is being used for the Hands on Labs (mainly regarding line status)
- #EMC #NetAPP #Broadcom #HP #ciscovmw – Vendor Specific Information
- #CloudTalk – General Information regarding the cloud 🙂
- #Cfoundry – Cloud Foundry Updates
- #SocialMedia – I’ve seen a few twitter users leveraging this hash-tag to blast out some VMworld related information.
- #Virtualization – Again, not used for VMworld specific information, but I’ve noticed that it is used in conjunction with VMworld Info.
- #EnterpriseDB – Information regarding VMware’s Postgres proprietary database.